It's not the brokerage; it's the broker.
It's not the brokerage that matters; it's the broker.
Mr. Rosauer is President of Mark Rosauer Realty, a full service real estate brokerage firm formed in 2017. Mark has successfully closed on home, lease, and building sales in the Puget Sound Area since 2004. Prior to founding Mark Rosauer Realty, Mark was Director of Finance for a private real estate investment firm. During this time he handled portfolio property and asset management duties. Mark ran financial analysis, finalized and managed substantial budgets, and oversaw day-to-day company accounting duties. Mark has a passion for creating avenues to meet and exceed clients' financial objectives regardless of the market conditions. Mark's business experience and acumen separates him from competition.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
SAINT MARY’S COLLEGE OF CALIFORNIA, Moraga, CA
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION May, 2014
GONZAGA UNIVERSITY, Spokane, WA
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION May, 2004
- Emphasis on International Business
- Internship: Colliers International, Seattle, WA 2002
- Study abroad in Florence, Italy 2002-2003
- Designated Real Estate Broker: WA State License #20442-50297
- Commercial Brokers Association #16797 & Northwest MLS #45969